Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hospital Stay/Homecoming

Our stay at the hospital went very well. We were really blessed to have great nurses and doctors taking care of us while we were there. I am especially thankful, still, for my friend Mandy for coming in to work especially for our delivery. We were also felt very loved by all of our friends and family who came to visit us and share in our joy. We have pictures of almost everyone who came. I am sad to say that we did miss a few people due to our near brain dead state from lack of sleep. I won't be sharing all of these pictures because of the amount of time it would take to upload all of them... here are a few of just us while we were still in the hospital.
Father and son... I love this!

Cullen's special hat.

New mommy.

Deep in thought.

So tiny!

"We got ourselves a family!"

Here are some pictures of going home with our new bundle of joy.




No comments: