Saturday, May 16, 2009

On the move...

We are moving! Where? We don't know yet.  I take that back, we are moving all of our stuff into storage.  We will be going on a working vacation (work for Grant and vacation for me) for about a month. After that, who knows where we will live.  I have to find a job and I would like to live somewhere near my work.

We started packing this week and have gotten 33 boxes packed and stacked in the garage and almost all the laundry, including blankets and curtains, is finished.  I think this will be the smoothest move yet!

Hopefully, we will have plenty of help when it comes time to load up everything and move into the storage unit and again when it comes time to load up everything and move into a new place (wink wink, nudge nudge).

1 comment:

Briana said...

You can always count on Matt. I don't mind loaning him out for moving friends!