Friday, September 9, 2011

Roll Over! Plus 5 and 6 Weeks Pictures

Today, Cullen rolled over from belly to back for the first time!  I always thought it was no big deal, but now I know that he has gone from just being to doing lots of stuff.  He smiles at us everyday after every feeding and diaper change.  We love him so much we can hardly stand it!  Here are some pictures of our boy.

5 weeks old... We're trying to show how much Cullen looks like me when I was a baby.


6 weeks old.  First time in a Bumbo seat.


Cullen with his alien that my mom made for him.

3 comments:

Sarah Maxwell Photography said...

i can't believe how big he's getting! i feel like i haven't seen him in forever, but really i saw him 4 days ago!

Kim P. said...

congrats Cullen! Those first milestones are so fun! Enjoy every minute with your cute boy...I know you are =) Joe just said we need to come down and meet him soon. I'll try to email you and figure out a good time.

Amanda said...

Cullen would love to meet you guys. Ryan can teach him to wrestle ;)